$3,555,708.13 THE RENT I PAID TO WEST EDMONTON MALL 1999-2017

I totalled up all of my lease cheques to West Edmonton Mall between April 1/1999 until APRIL1,  2014 when I was forced to either leave, or pay them MORE rent!!!!.    This DISGUSTS me!!! 3.06 million dollars to WEST EDMONTON MALL so far and counting!! I went back in a smaller space and I will add up how much MORE rent I paid them from November 2015 til the day they STOLE my store, my livelihood and all of my time I can never get back.  $3,555,708.13 is the amount of lease I paid to them, and then they thanked me by STEALING over a million dollars of merchandise and store fixtures!

   

  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Sixty-Urban Women-Brandy Melville-Edmonton Sunshine Girl-Surfco Swimwear-West Edmonton Mall

West Edmonton Mall Triple Five is worth double the wealth of the top 18 celebrities!!

west edmonton mall is selling the swimsuits they STOLE from me in their waterpark store!!!!